Friday, September 10, 2010

Sneak Peek Sept Stamp Workshop

Here's a peak at what we'll create at this month's Stampin' Up workshops to be held on Wednesday, Sept. 15 at 6 pm and Sunday, Sept. 19 at 2 pm. Please email me to RSVP. No experience is necessary, feel free to bring a friend, just let me know so I can cut enough kits. Workshops are $10 or FREE if you place a Stampin' Up order with me at the workshop. The Holiday Mini Catalog just came out and it's FANTASTIC! I will have copies here if you did not already receive one in the mail. This month our theme will be Harvest, Fall and Halloween, and two of the projects can be used for teacher or office gifts. Please note the photo of the Post-It note cover is an early prototype, I've re-designed it to accomodate a matching pen! Hope to see you next week.

1 comment:

  1. Lisa,
    I love the Owl - I'll have to borrow the punch when your workshop is over - he's cute!
    Peg

    ReplyDelete