Monday, March 3, 2014

Happy Congratulations

I'm always trying to find easier ways to do things. I love this new stamp set because you can use any color scheme, and it's suitable for a variety of life events including graduation, engagement, move to a new city, just about anything that takes us on to the next phase of our life!

This came close to being a one-layer card, but in the end I decided on mounting the front and inside panels on Crisp Cantaloupe. I also couldn't leave it flat, I added an In Color Boutique element which provides some texture. If you were mailing this, you could leave the element off and it would be perfectly flat for mailing.

Choose your own color scheme! I borrowed this color scheme from the Sale-A-Bration Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper. I also cut an envelope liner out of the the Sweet Sorbet DSP to tie it all together.


Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment