Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Sew Together Bag Continued

This is as far as I got when a horrible flu virus took hold very early Sunday and has still got me in its grip. Not only was this NOT fun in any way shape or form, it broke my 31-Day Blog Challenge. Well sometimes life does indeed get in the way of art, so I'm not going to stress over it, but will commit to make up the days in January 2017. I'll be on a roll by then.

Not much more to do on this bag but sew the second side binding (I opted to hand-sew the second edge for a nicer look), and apply the long/top zipper. It's looking good - better and cleaner than my first attempt. Since I'm planning to use this in my purse or for travel and I am not inserting the pin and needle keeps. Actually the images below give you a pretty good idea of how the bag is constructed. Click on images to ENLARGE for better viewing. Fabrics are Cotton + Steel.





Participating in the the 31-Day Blog Writing Challenge#31dayblogchallenge #cottonandsteel #sewtogetherbag

No comments:

Post a Comment