Saturday, November 27, 2010

Holiday Tag Bonanza

Please join me for a very fun afternoon on Sunday, December 5 from 2-5 pm. You'll make as many holiday tags as you want using all of my Stampin' Up supplies -- ink pads, markers, ribbon, paper punches and more! I'll provide light snacks, beverages and a festive atmosphere.

No experience is required, I will show you everything you need to know to get started! We even recycle old greeting cards into new creations. It's a lot of fun and a great way to carve out a few hours of time for yourself while doing something creative.

The supply fee is $10, or FREE if you place a Stampin' Up order with me that day. There are still a number of holiday bundles priced at 20% off and I'll have those products out to look at as well.

Please RSVP to me lklingbeil at ameritech dot net.

No comments:

Post a Comment