Monday, February 17, 2014

FMS123 Freshly Made Sketches Challenge

This is my first time participating in a Freshly Made Sketches challenge! I enjoy the simple templates this group posts nearly each week, and all the creative submissions by the readers. I chose hexagons for my 8 shapes, and had fun choosing some brighter, spring-like colors. I popped 3 of the hexies up with dimensionals to give some texture. I'm in love with the Crisp Cantaloupe twine that is included in the Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack, a Sale-A-Bration exclusive product.




Supplies used:

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches - we hope you'll play along again! Your card is gorgeous - love the color scheme and the layout of the hexagons. Thanks so much for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Karren, I will definitely play again!

      Delete