Friday, January 30, 2009

Introducing Midwest Creative

Hello Friends!

My name is Lisa Klingbeil (aka Mrs. K). I'm a fairly typical wife and mother living in the upper Midwest. In my spare time, I enjoy any type of creative outlet, including reading, paper crafting, sewing, quilting, needlework, cooking, gardening, hunting for antiques, digital photography, our pets, and the list goes on and on and on! Please join me in this adventure as I share some of my life experiences, creative projects, recipes, home life, and family fun!

I selected the header image for this blog (a photo of my garden this past summer) because at this point, I'm dying for some plant life around here. That won't be happening anytime soon because we have a frozen arctic snowpack of about 10-12" on the ground and the high temperature reached 14 degrees here today. I want you to know how much I love *all* the seasons, but I could really use a little green right now!




No comments:

Post a Comment